Use you child's rock collection and Curiousity of Monsters to make fun crazy ROCK MONSTERS!
- Various Shaped Rocks
- Bright coloured Acrylic Paint
- Googly Eyes
- Foam pieces
- Pom Poms
- PVA glue
- Find some rocks, usually children already have a collection of themes (mine certainly do)
- Paint each rock in fun bright colours.
- Once the paint is dry, glue on eyes (1,2, 3 or more) and add some mouth details with red foam and white for the teeth. (though you could just use a permanent marker to draw on mouth).
- Lastly pop a pom pom or two on top for fun hair. (note- I used a rubber band to keep pom poms in place while they were drying)
These are fun and we ended up making heaps of them. PLEASE note that the Pom Poms with not easily stay in place so I used a rubber band to keep them where I wanted them until they were dry.
Want other brilliant projects sent to you?
You might also like…
This project was posted by: