A quick way to create your own Christmas decor with your kids this season. Try to recycle materials as much as possible. I created these wreaths and baubles as end of year teacher gifts along with my daughter.
- 3 Wreaths medium size
- 3 Plastic Baubles - plain in round and oval shapes
- 1 Hot Glue gun
- 1 Jo Sonja's Silver Colour
- 150gms Mixed bag of buttons
- Ribbons and Christmas Wishes plaques
- 1 Varnish Aerosol
- 30 Dried Big Gum nuts
- 10-20 Artificial Pearls
- Button wreath:
- Use hot glue gun to decorate one wreath with mixed buttons. Start with some colourful highlight buttons and then cover rest of the area with white buttons. Do not add any buttons on the back side of the wreath.
- Decorate with Christmas Greetings plaque and let it dry.
- Cover the wreath with Varnish Spray to add glaze and protect the buttons.
- Wreath with gum nut decorations:
- Colour the gumnuts with silver colour and let it dry.
- Stick the gumnuts to wreaths as per your choice using a hot glue gun.
- Add pearls between the gumnuts to glam-up.
- Add ribbons and Christmas greetings plaque as required.
- Christmas Baubles - round or oval shaped:
- Open the baubles and colour them with silver paint
- Join the baubles and stick white buttons in uneven arrangement at the top end of the bauble (near the ribbon hole)
- Add beautiful satin ribbon through the hole to hang the baubles on your tree!