A very cute project which most kids can manage to do the bulk of by themselves.
- 1 empty 3L plastic milk container
- 2 empty toilet rolls
- black permanent marker
- pink paint, paintbrushes and newspapers
- sticky tape
- Clean and dry an empty 3L milk container.
- Place newspaper on a table, then paint the milk container all over. Then paint the toilet rolls all over. You may need to do several coats to cover the plastic. Leave to dry.
- When dry, draw eyes and a nose with the black marker.
- Cut one of the toilet rolls into 2 triangles, then sticky tape to the top of the bottle for ears.
- Cut the other toilet roll into half and stick at the front of pig to form legs.
- Cut a hole in the back of the pig for the money to pass through.
Want other brilliant projects sent to you?
You might also like…
This project was posted by: