I had all this cardboard infront of me one night and slapped it together to create a table piece for my daughters princess party
- 7 Long cardboard rolls
- 1 Shoe box size box
- 2 Smaller boxes (jatz box)
- 1 Tube of glue
- 2 or 3 Tubes of paint colours
- Start with your shoes sized box and rearrange your castle towers (cardboard rolls) where you want them and trim if needed to make shorter towers. Do the same with your smaller boxes.
- Start gluing your rolls and boxes in place. Let dry
- Cut out the number of cones you need from cardboard scraps for the tower tops by cutting a circle with a section cut out the roll it together to make a cone.
For the box towers you only need a rectangle of cardboard folded in half for the roofs.
Glue in place
- Paint 2 coats in your colours of choice
- Het creative with a black sharpie to create the windows doors and decorations on the castle
Want other brilliant projects sent to you?
You might also like…
This project was posted by: