Firefighters are warning parents to be careful where they are stashing these cheeky little elves.
One family’s Elf on the Shelf almost burned down their home.
The Dublin Fire Brigade shared a scary photo of the scorched toy for an important reason.
“Close one for this #ElfOnAShelf after she ended up on a lamp,” they captioned the photo.
Submitting your rating…
“The Elf resisted heat for 40 minutes. Keep all decorations away from heat.”
Close one for this #ElfOnAShelf after she ended up on a lamp. The householder had done the right thing & purchased one with a CE mark. The Elf resisted heat for 40 minutes. Keep all decorations away from heat pic.twitter.com/t7R3GrQIyD
— Dublin Fire Brigade (@DubFireBrigade) December 12, 2017
Parents be careful where you stash Santa’s little Elf!
Share your comments below