4 Answers

After having kids I can no longer wear bikinis, I have stretch marks and a big tummy that I can’t get rid of, I also have a long torso so find some bathers then ride up as they aren’t long enough (hence I used to always wear bikinis) any suggestions on brands and wear to buy them that would suit me??

Posted anonymously, 29th September 2015

Want more real mum questions sent to you?

You'll need to check this email to complete your signup.
Ask your question
  • There are plenty of stores that now sell all sorts of bathing suits to suit all body types. The higher end stores will fit you.

  • I suggest going to a store and getting fitted for a bathing suit.

  • or wear a one piece and get a wrap or sarong for the bottom.

  • You can buy 2 pieces that cover more skin then a bikini. I’ld go for a flowing top and bigger bottoms, maybe shorts style

Post you answer
Like Facebook page

LIKE MoM on Facebook

What is your answer to that question?
Would you like to include a photo?
No picture uploaded yet.
Please wait to see your image preview here before hitting the submit button.
Your MoM account

Lost your password?

Enter your email and a password below to post your answer and join MoM:

↥ Back to top

Thanks For Your Star Rating!

Would you like to add a written rating or just a star rating?

Write A Rating Just A Star Rating