1 Answer

My partner cant produce children so was windering if anybody could give us any direction or info on sperm donors

Posted anonymously, 11th September 2016

Want more real mum questions sent to you?

You'll need to check this email to complete your signup.
Ask your question
  • You’re best to approach an accredited IVF clinic. They will know the law in your state, and should be able to help you legally access sperm which has been screened for disease etc.

Post you answer
Like Facebook page

LIKE MoM on Facebook

Add a photo
Your MoM account

Lost your password?

Enter your email and a password below to post your answer and join MoM:

↥ Back to top

Thanks For Your Star Rating!

Would you like to add a written rating or just a star rating?

Write A Rating Just A Star Rating