Hi, my 2 boys have been asking for a dog for so long that I finally decided that we would. My husband hates dogs but agreed at first as it was for the kids sake. We went to see this beautiful puppy, came home and decided we would buy it, I quickly rang her and said we wanted him and we would pay a deposit today. This morning my hubby says he thought about the expense, the commitment and the hassle of having a dog and he does not want it and the only way we can have the dog is if we forgo our trip to Europe next year. My 2 boys have been so upset as they were looking forward to bringing this pup home. I do not want to give up my trip as it will probably be the last time we go to Europe as a family, but I also want the puppy. What is everyones opinion on this? Is there a way we can do both? A very upset child = a very upset mum!
Posted by stephanie_wozniak, 17th December 2013