My son was diagnosed with EoE and I am wondering about foods to try eliminating and special recipes you may have.

Posted by mundoo, 11th October 2017

Want more real mum questions sent to you?


Ask your question
  • A dietician/nutritionist would be your best bet. And try google, there’s lots of sensible help on there

  • Sounds like a visit to your gp is needed. They’ll be able to put you onto a dietician who can help

  • Our son’s dietician is great. Just thought others may have the same medical issue in their household and have some recipe and food ideas. It is a real struggle. Thanks for responding!

  • Or otherwise your GP should be able to give you a referral too.

  • Think you should go back to your specialist and get a referral for a dietician. Success !

  • Sadly, I am unable to help as I’ve never heard of it. Good luck with your search and I hope you get sone heopful replies soon

Post an answer
Like Facebook page

LIKE MoM on Facebook

What is your answer to that question?
Would you like to include a photo?

No picture uploaded yet
Please wait to see your image preview here before hitting the submit button.

Your MoM account

Lost your password?

Enter your email and a password below to post your answer and join MoM:

↥ Back to top

Thanks For Your Star Rating!

Would you like to add a written rating or just a star rating?

Write A Rating Just A Star Rating