Hello!

152 Answers

“Please does anyone know how to get the yellow poo stains out of bubs clothes. I seem to be scrubbing only to fade the clothes and the stain stays!!”

Posted by anon, 25/05/2013

Want more real mum questions sent to you?


You'll need to check this email to complete your signup.
Ask your question
  • Hang them in the sun – sun is the best at getting out baby poo stains. That’s what we did with the modern cloth nappies and any clothes that had some stains. Not so good in winter though.


  • Nappy san work good!


  • Oh they never come out. Hygiene wise I would throw away


  • I would say throw them away!


  • Warm water and napisan applied directly to the stain and rubbed around solved this problem for me… Rinsing through with warm water is the key once you have rubbed in the napisan.


  • A lot of useful tips Hope the problem was solved


  • have you tried nappy san on white clothes they also do one for colours too.


  • napisan overnight, then dry in sun (natural bleaching agent).


  • I soaked in Napi-San and made sure they were hung out to dry in lots of sunlight.


  • Lots of great suggestions here, I usually use napisan and scrub like crazy


  • White Vinegar and Bi-Carb Soda


  • sards soap bars are fantastic


  • Soak in napisan. Works well.


  • Try your best to get to the stain when it’s fairly fresh… I found that dampening the garment first then applying napisan (or the like) and rubbing the fabric together over the stain worked best… Use hot water to rinse through the fabric and repeat until stain is gone – I found this method removed 99% of stains from my daughters clothes… The other 1% well they just got binned :(


  • Napi-san an sunlight worked great with out nappies. The pooh doesn’t get on the clothes with the right mcns, so if its a real problem that’s a somewhat drastic solution but I thought I’d mention it.


Post you answer
Like Facebook page

LIKE MoM on Facebook

What is your answer to that question?
Would you like to include a photo?
No picture uploaded yet.
Please wait to see your image preview here before hitting the submit button.
Your MoM account


Lost your password?

Enter your email and a password below to post your answer and join MoM:

↥ Back to top

Thanks For Your Star Rating!

Would you like to add a written rating or just a star rating?

Write A Rating Just A Star Rating
Join