54 Answers

Can anybody tell me if you can get a protective case like the Fisher Price one that will fit a Samsung galaxy S3 in it?

Posted by Bronwyn, 8/7/13

Want more real mum questions sent to you?

You'll need to check this email to complete your signup.
Ask your question
  • You sure can. Get onto eBay and get searching :)

  • No idea; maybe do some online searching as it is amazing what people do sell online.

  • there are some good comments here

  • Did you manage to find one?

  • Give ebay a go. They hv everything… N cheap

  • I’d check if ebay has one

  • I only use screen protector.

  • What did you end up getting?

  • What did you end up getting?

  • And if so where did you get it?

  • Did you end up finding one?

  • ill be checking out ebay now as well as i have been wondering this question for ages but thought that the s3 didnt have it available. cheers ladies.

  • Not sure what you mean by the fisher price one, but you can now get glass screen protectors that are supposed to be shock resistant for up to two years! Worth it for $35

  • I also vote for Ebay, they have a great range.

  • I would say eBay would be the best least time consuming search

Post you answer
Like Facebook page

LIKE MoM on Facebook

Add a photo
Your MoM account

Lost your password?

Enter your email and a password below to post your answer and join MoM:

↥ Back to top

Thanks For Your Star Rating!

Would you like to add a written rating or just a star rating?

Write A Rating Just A Star Rating