54 Answers

I get bad allergies and my eyes go really red and itchy so I use ‘Allergy Eyes’ but I only get it in one eye. When I use it my cornia opens really big, like double the size. Is this normal?

Posted by kelly laundess, 21st November 2013

Want more real mum questions sent to you?

You'll need to check this email to complete your signup.
Ask your question
  • just normal allergy tab should help with itchy eyes without the problems

  • That doesn’t sound to right. I would speak to the Dr of the pharmacist before using it again!

  • there are some good comments here

  • that happened to my mum then it settled down

  • I would seek medical advice

  • Some good advice there below.

  • first see the dr for a checkup. You may be allergic to makeup?

  • I’d ask at the chemist where you buy it

  • Read the information pamphlet? Or in head in to your pharmacy and ask?

  • Do any antihistamines work for u

  • Did you find out why the eye drops did this?

  • I’d get it checked by the GP as it doesn’t sound normal

  • that doesn’t sound normal at all

  • Doesn’t sound normal and could be dangerous. Ask your Gp or optometrist for advice.

  • Using the wrong eye drops can do more harm than good ask your Dr or optician for advice, i have very dry eyes and use dry eye drops for sensitive eyes.

Post you answer
Like Facebook page

LIKE MoM on Facebook

What is your answer to that question?
Would you like to include a photo?
No picture uploaded yet.
Please wait to see your image preview here before hitting the submit button.
Your MoM account

Lost your password?

Enter your email and a password below to post your answer and join MoM:

↥ Back to top

Thanks For Your Star Rating!

Would you like to add a written rating or just a star rating?

Write A Rating Just A Star Rating