Any advice or best to go to GP?

Posted anonymously, 11th March 2019

Want more real mum questions sent to you?

Ask your question

  • Medical advice is always the best advice

  • There are band aid type things from the chemist. You just stick them on and it’s supposed to fix it. Good luck

Post an answer
Like Facebook page

LIKE MoM on Facebook

What is your answer to that question?
Would you like to include a photo?

No picture uploaded yet
Please wait to see your image preview here before hitting the submit button.

Your MoM account

Lost your password?

Enter your email and a password below to post your answer and join MoM:

↥ Back to top

Thanks For Your Star Rating!

Would you like to add a written rating or just submit?

Write A Rating Just Submit