4 Answers

I’m going on a cruise next year and I was wondering if I need a special moisturiser to keep my skin soft.

Posted by mom104811, 2nd October 2015

Want more real mum questions sent to you?

You'll need to check this email to complete your signup.
Ask your question
  • I like Vaseline Intensive Care or Olay.

  • Whether you are at sea or on land , just use a travel tub or bottle to put your existing cream in and it should be fine . You are still indoors .

  • yeah maybe a combo thing like a bb cream, moisture, light foundation and sunscreen all in one.

  • Any moisturiser would be fine.
    Make sure it is 30+

Post you answer
Like Facebook page

LIKE MoM on Facebook

What is your answer to that question?
Would you like to include a photo?
No picture uploaded yet.
Please wait to see your image preview here before hitting the submit button.
Your MoM account

Lost your password?

Enter your email and a password below to post your answer and join MoM:

↥ Back to top

Thanks For Your Star Rating!

Would you like to add a written rating or just a star rating?

Write A Rating Just A Star Rating