9 Answers

I need an add on roof/shade and air tyres.

Posted by mom74047, 10th September 2014

Want more real mum questions sent to you?

You'll need to check this email to complete your signup.


Ask your question
  • Google Steelcraft and find the contact page. Write them an email asking this very question

  • I’d google it to try and find it.

  • Try baby shops eg baby bunting or rung up manufacturer and they’ll have stockist that sell their parts.

  • Gumtree?

  • The website is great for buying the add ons

  • Gumtree, eBay and a search online would be my first to to places.

  • eBay is always a good place to look too. Otherwise check out karlisles.com.au

  • Gumtree is your friend. What do you mean by ‘air tyres’? Of you mean the inner tube, bike shops sell them, just take one out and get the numbers off it or take it in.

  • im sorry I cant help you, but I would also love to know where I can buy extras :)

Post you answer
Like Facebook page

LIKE MoM on Facebook

What is your answer to that question?
Would you like to include a photo?
No picture uploaded yet.
Please wait to see your image preview here before hitting the submit button.
Your MoM account

Lost your password?

Enter your email and a password below to post your answer and join MoM:

↥ Back to top

Thanks For Your Star Rating!

Would you like to add a written rating or just a star rating?

Write A Rating Just A Star Rating