9 Answers

i have pigmentation issue on my face so i want know which product i can use.

Posted by mom466894, 18th June 2020

Want more real mum questions sent to you?

You'll need to check this email to complete your signup.
Ask your question
  • For something over the counter, Paula’s Choice Azelaic Acid Booster or La Roche-posay Pigmentclar Anti Pigmentation serum. A dermatologist will prescribe Hydroquinone cream.

  • See a dermatologist and see if laser could be an option

  • Drops of light I got it from this lady on Facebook amazing

  • My sister uses Alpha-H Liquid Gold and swears by it!

  • I’d go to a skin consultant who may recommend certain treatments that would be best

  • Pigmentation is hard to fix with skincare but some ingredients that might help are niacinamide, vitamin C, and AHA products (e.g. glycolic acid, mandelic acid, lactic acid)

  • It might be worth investing in a visit to a dermatologist, and get a good recommendation.

  • Yes try superfade from pharmacy. I had pigmentation after my pregnancy and this helped

  • Try John Plunkett Superfade cream.

Post you answer
Like Facebook page

LIKE MoM on Facebook

Add a photo
Your MoM account

Lost your password?

Enter your email and a password below to post your answer and join MoM:

↥ Back to top

Thanks For Your Star Rating!

Would you like to add a written rating or just a star rating?

Write A Rating Just A Star Rating