Currently debating with my husband as to if we buy a not as nice house to be zoned to a better school or stay where we are. The private school near us is not as option as it’s not a good one so the public school is the best choice education wise but we are out of their very tightly held zone. To move means having a new house at the back of another house and only a courtyard sized back yard and it will cost us to move. The public school we are zoned to is horrid – who would have thought that 100m could make such a huge difference! Just wondering what others decided in this situation.
Posted anonymously, 29th June 2015