Seems we are not the only ones that thought this act on Australia’s Got Talent was in poor taste!

We shared the discussion yesterday asking what you guys thought with many agreeing it was disgusting.

“I think I’m pretty open-minded but I thought Pricasso was just too much! My five year old LOVES the Got Talent shows but there is NO way I’m going to let him watch this one. It felt like a pretty seedy stunt to get us talking about it (I guess, it worked!). What did you think? Did your kids watch the show? Would you let your 5 year old watch it?”

Others agreed that it shouldn’t be on in the time slot and was not for young viewing.

“Shouldn’t be on. Suppose to be a talent show.”

“My kids love this show but I would definitely not let them watch this”

“Same we switched it off! Not appropriate for that time of night let alone a PG show.”

” I actually found it entertaining for a raunchy Vegas show or something…. but absolutely inappropriate for family friendly TV…. maybe Australia is way more lax than the US”

“I was a bit shocked as I was sitting with my 10yr daughter. I tried to cover her eyes but she’d already seen it. A bit of warning would have been nice!”

One of you even suggested, “A complaint should be made to channel 7. Isn’t there an ad that says you can complain is you find something inappropriate? I see the funny side of this but not in a PG time slot. Lots of young kids watch this show and it’s not appropriate for them to see.”

Turns out people actually did make official complaints.

The appropriately named “Pricasso” soon had viewers shouting down the phone lines.

ACMA confirmed to Yahoo Lifestyle that the segment which featured the performance artist paint judge Shane Jacobson’s likeness, using only his nether regions, prompted official complaints.

The media authority said a number of official complaints had been made regarding the inclusion of the censored, but suggestive performance during a typically family-friendly time slot of 7pm.

“The ACMA has received three complaints about the episode of Australia’s Got Talent,” the authority said last night.

One of the acts on Monday nights episode really wasn’t much better either! Watch below.

Do you think they need to review the time slot? Share your comments below

• I watched it and thought the Pricasso act was really funny and creative. However it was not suitable for the time slot and needs reviewing for future episodes.

• WHAT!!? Totally messed up for that time and show. As if they let that on tv? We are not watching free to air TV anymore. Everything is just garbage now days. Even family friendly shows

• Absolutely inappropriate for the time slot! It seem the watch dog standards in Australia have dropped. It should never have got to air.

• Not so family friendly if they want these acts they need to make it later

• It would be a shame to change the time slot for the whole show as a lot of younger people like it so much … however, some of these acts are so inappropriate … maybe they should air a special adult version at a later time of the evening ….

• There were a couple of acts on this night that had me thinking maybe it was a special m15+ rated episode of agt. To me they are funny but I can see how to others it can come across as wrong for that time slot

• not good

• I don’t watch this show, but my 9yr old loves watching this. As victim of early childhood trauma of neglect she has quite some problems under which sometimes showing inappropriate behaviour. I’m so glad she didn’t see this, it’s won’t give her the right ideas and inspiration.

• I think a warning should’ve been put on the show prior to this segment being on so at least people had the option not to look

• Talent shows used to be family friendly now its poorly to get ratings.

• Its not something I watch anyway. Now I know why I don’t bother.

• I don’t watch this show and I am not someone who easily gets offended but I don’t think it was appropriate for a show aimed at families.

• Well, considering this is program people of all ages watch, maybe such an act shouldn’t have been allowed.

• I think it should be a different time slot if they let acts like these two go on. I wouldn’t like my grandchildren watching this and thinking it’s everyday behaviour. As far as my view on it I thought the artist was talented but I would have been equally impressed if he’d just done a few quick portraits with a brush.