not sure how many times people need to be told not to fall asleep with these things on their beds! They get hot! Use your brains and stop trying to blame the manufacturer! This has been a stupid problem for years


See all “Parents Terrifying Warning After Popular Device Burns Hole in Sons Bed” product reviews


Published 19th January 2020

You May Like

Loading…

Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.

↥ Back to top

Thanks For Your Star Rating!

Would you like to add a written rating or just a star rating?

Write A Rating Just A Star Rating
Join