Very lucky for that whole family and I am gad nothing more serious happened to them. I think that boy has now learnt a very important lesson!!


See all “Parents Terrifying Warning After Popular Device Burns Hole in Sons Bed” product reviews


Published 29th January 2020

You May Like

Loading…

Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.

↥ Back to top

Thanks For Your Star Rating!

Would you like to add a written rating or just a star rating?

Write A Rating Just A Star Rating
Join