Wow, thank God everyone was okay. We also have a rule of no devices in the bedroom, and this is a good reminder why. We always charge on a stand in a general area. And I am always reminding the family not to overcharge as I’ve heard this can cause issues. A timely reminder for everyone.


See all “Parents Terrifying Warning After Popular Device Burns Hole in Sons Bed” product reviews


Published 7th December 2019

You May Like

Loading…

Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.

↥ Back to top

Thanks For Your Star Rating!

Would you like to add a written rating or just a star rating?

Write A Rating Just A Star Rating
Join