Allowrie Mixed Blossom Honey
3.6 from 16 star ratings
  • Yum

    4 out of 5

    Fantastic honeys in a great sized jar. Easy to get it all out with a knife or spoon. If you keep it at the right temp it stays nice and runny

  • Yum

    4 out of 5

    So lovely! I love buying a container of this honey for the pantry because it is a delicious filling for my children’s lunch and spreads really nicely.

  • A bit floral

    2.5 out of 5

    I’m not a huge fan of this variety of honey. It’s a little too floral and purfumey for my liking but I can understand why people like it.

  • Not my favourite

    3 out of 5

    I found this honey pleasant enough to use and eat, but it’s not my favourite. I really struggle with the added flavours, I like just plain natural honey.

  • Great taste

    4 out of 5

    This honey has a great taste! And I’ve never had it crystallise on me. It’s also a great price. I love the jar ones as I reuse them.

  • Fantastic honey

    4.5 out of 5

    I and my family really love the taste of Allowrie’s mixed blossom honey. It is smooth and very sweet and glides onto crumpets and toast without crystallizing. It is also great for adding to my baking.

  • Tastes great

    5 out of 5

    A very nice tasting honey, comparable to some of the more
    Expensive brands. Always one of my go honey’s and one of the tastiest. Love the label

  • Love

    5 out of 5

    This honey allowrie honey is super tasty and super delicious honey I prefer to buy this from any other brand when we go to our local supermarket its fantastic

  • sweet as

    3 out of 5

    this honey is a nice option, it has a very strong taste though so would only recommend using a little bit of the product to use

  • Imported honey

    0.5 out of 5

    Woolworths have stopped selling it because they lie about the mix of Australian honey with imported. Don’t buy it.

  • Made in China .... do I need to elaborate ?

    0.5 out of 5

    This contains 30 % Australian Honey …. the other 70 % is from China but no mention of this is made on the label,

  • Allowrie

    5 out of 5

    Allowrie honey is a honey we eat in our hungry for honey home and we try and eat a lot of honey. Allowrie honey is beautiful!

  • Very good!

    4 out of 5

    I regularly buy the Allowrie Mixed Blossom Unit. I find the jar very easy to use and convenient. It tastes amazing and it has a very nice golden colour. I use it on bread, for cooking, as sweetener and I just eat one teaspoon when I’ve got cough or a sore throat.
    The only thing I am not happy about is that it sometimes crystallizes.

  • Runny honey !

    3 out of 5

    I love honey on toast. I thought this would be a good Australian honey to try. Unfortunately it is so runny that it makes it slide all over my toast and wonder if there has been anything added. Besides that, it is a good tasting honey that I now use in cooking :)

  • good product

    5 out of 5

    A really nice honey. Light with a very subtle taste of blossom, this is a lovely honey. I like to put a spoonful in my black tea and it gives it a very pleasant taste.

  • sticky but yummy

    4.5 out of 5

    this honey has a slight flower taste when you first try it. After a few tries it blends in to a normal flavoured honey. The jar is plastic which is great when children are present.

Rate this product
Your Rating

Please ensure you have first-hand experience of this product before you rate it — it's important all ratings are genuine & honest.

Enter 25 more words to earn MoM rewards points for this rating. This review is eligible for MoM reward points!
Your MoM account

Lost your password?

Enter your email and a password below to post your comment and join MoM:

Thanks For Your Star Rating!

Would you like to add a written rating or just a star rating?

Write A Rating Just A Star Rating