Latina Fresh Pasta Sauce Bolognese
4.1 from 13 star ratings
  • Meh!

    2.5 out of 5

    This product isn’t great. The texture and flavour definitely don’t “meat” my standards. I would prefer to have a plain pasta sauce than to use this.

  • Easy as

    5 out of 5

    For a quick and easy dinner when you have no time these are great. I think it’s a great taste for such a quick easy meal. Minimal mess!

  • Great sauce

    5 out of 5

    What a great sauce. It is full of rich meaty tomato goodness. So easy to make. Quickest meal to make when you have a baby!!

  • Great sauce

    5 out of 5

    What a great sauce not is full of rich meaty tomato goodness. So easy to make. Quickest meal to make when you have a baby!!

  • A family favourite

    5 out of 5

    I add some Latina Fresh Beef Bolognese Pasta Sauce to some Ham & Cheese, or Veal tortellini and I have a meal ready in 15 minutes for my whole family that tastes like something I slaved over the stove making for a lot longer! The kids love theirs with grated cheese, hubby with parmesan and I like it just as is. The flavour of the sauce is really nice, full flavoured without being overly powerful as some tomato based sauces can be.

  • Thick and tasty

    3.5 out of 5

    We always rely on Latina when we need to rustle up a quick mid week meal. Their whole range of pasta and sauces are great tasting and good value. A little tad to much tomato in this one for my taste, but, nevertheless, a delicious pasta sauce!

  • Latina

    5 out of 5

    Latina have a yummy range of sauces with tasty flavour. I do turn to these sauces when I need to prepare a quick meal. This bolognese sauce has plenty of flavour.

  • Tasty

    4 out of 5

    This sauce is very tasty and full of bits of meat and tomatoes. We found it was a little sweeter then other tomato based sauces.

  • Delicious!

    4.5 out of 5

    This sauce is great! I love that there’s actual bits of meat in it. The perfect accompaniment with the fresh ravioli for a quick and easy meal.

  • Very good quality!

    3.5 out of 5

    A very good quality sauce to have with your pasta whether it be Latina or your own.Full of flavour and so easy to prepare and it is fresh!

  • Quick and delicious.

    4.5 out of 5

    We have used this product for years now and we are having this for dinner tonight, so I thought I would finally post a review. This delicious sauce contains 62% tomato, 17% beef and 11% onion …this adds up to 90% so the other 10% is made up of water, olive oil, sugar, salt, garlic, natural flavour, oregano and pepper. That’s pretty impressive by my standards. It can be added to mince and spaghetti to make a wonderful meaty bolognese or simply boil up some fresh hokkien noddles for a couple of minutes, drain and add the beef bolognese sauce and reheat…ready in a jiffy and tastes amazing.

  • Great easy to prepare meal option

    3 out of 5

    A great option for a quick easy to prepare meal. Full of flavour and well balanced, add your favourite pasta and a little Parmesan cheese & its a quick and healthy meal ready to go!

  • easy dinner option

    3 out of 5

    I have used this product once. it was full of flavour and tasty. good servicing size to feed the whole family. high quality similar taste to home made

Rate this product
Your Rating

Please ensure you have first-hand experience of this product before you rate it — it's important all ratings are genuine & honest.

Enter 25 more words to earn MoM rewards points for this rating. This review is eligible for MoM reward points!
Your MoM account

Lost your password?

Enter your email and a password below to post your comment and join MoM:

Thanks For Your Star Rating!

Would you like to add a written rating or just a star rating?

Write A Rating Just A Star Rating