1. If you submit content to Mouths of Mums, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
2. These terms and conditions are subject to change at the sole discretion of Mouths of Mums.
3. Mouths of Mums will determine, at its discretion, whether to publish (or remove from a site) any of your content.
4. You acknowledge that Mouths of Mums may use all intellectual property rights in your content throughout the world, in perpetuity, without restriction and free of charge including publication of that material in hard copy publications or in electronic media, using your content in advertising and promotional material for Mouths of Mums and permitting others to do any of these and that any such use does not give rise to any obligation of Mouths of Mums to make any payment of any kind to you.
5. You waive all moral rights in your content and consent to anything which Mouths of Mums (or any person permitted to do so by Mouths of Mums) may do in relation to your content which would otherwise be in breach of your moral rights. This includes that Mouths of Mums may use your content without attributing you as the source of your content.
6. Mouths of Mums may edit your content in its discretion.
7. You warrant that:
(a) you own your content and all rights in relation to your content;
(b) you obtained your content in a manner which does not breach any laws or the rights of any person;
(c) your content is accurate and reflects actual people and events and you did not digitally alter images or footage in any way to create your content or impersonate any person or entity or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity; this may not be relevant to the type of material you are going to be asking for
(d) your content, your provision of your content to Mouths of Mums and the use by Mouths of Mums of your content, in each case as contemplated in these terms and conditions, does not breach any law (including laws relating to privacy, intellectual property and defamation) or the rights of any person;
(e) your content, at the time you send it to Mouths of Mums, contains no virus or other code or material embedded in it which will have a negative impact on Mouths of Mums’ services or infrastructure;
(f) your content is not being provided for a commercial purpose (including that you are not soliciting funds or promoting particular goods or services); and
8. On providing your content to Mouths of Mums for publication in any media, you indemnify Mouths of Mums and its officers, employees and agents against any damage or loss made against or suffered by any of those indemnified arising, in whole or in part, as a result of a breach by you of these terms and conditions.
9. Mouths of Mums is not responsible for any medical consequences arising from the use of its content. Before re-creating any Real Recipes posted on the Mouths of Mums site, users should consult a medical professional and all food packaging.
If you feel any of the recipes (or any other piece of content) posted on this site are in breach of copyright laws please contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org – we are available 9am-5pm EST Monday to Friday and we will do our best to get to the bottom of it for you. Content published within our recipes section is provided directly by our members.