- Serves 1
- 3 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 9 Ingredients
Whether you’ve had a really busy day and you need dinner on the table within minutes, or you feel like a lovely warming soup for lunch, our 3 Minute Chicken Nourish Bowl ticks all the boxes.
We love that this recipe is super easy (and fast) to prepare and that it’s versatile. If you don’t have one ingredient on our list simply switch it out for something you do have. Leftovers are perfect for a Nourish Bowl!
The idea behind a nourish bowl is that it’s big on flavour and light on calories. Perfect for fuelling up without the calories.
This recipe will serve 1 person so if you are feeding your family, simply multiply the ingredients by the number of people in your family.
The great news about creating each soup in individual bowls is that you can also customise each bowl according to personal tastes.
We’ve developed this recipe as part of our Close to Home Special Feature which is proudly brought to you by Zip Water. We love that you can have pure tasting, filtered boiling, chilled and sparkling water at the oh so convenient touch of a button. De-clutter your kitchen, add a whole lot of style and say goodbye to buying water in plastic bottles. Whatever the water requirements on your list are, there’s a Zip HydroTap that can deliver. Check out the full range at www.zipwater.com today and experience the Zip difference.
Ingredients (serves 1)
- ¼ cup bbq chicken, roughly chopped
- 1 tbsp frozen peas
- ½ tomato, roughly chopped
- ½ leftover roast potato
- ¼ cup cooked brown rice (or quinoa, white rice or even quick cook noodles)
- 1 tsp olive oil
- ¼ tsp paprika
- ½ tsp chicken stock powder (or ¼ chicken stock cube)
- 1 cup boiling water
- Place the chicken, peas, tomato, potato and brown rice into a lovely deep individual serving size soup bowl.
- Make a paste with the olive oil, paprika and chicken stock then add instant boiling water from your Zip HydroTap and stir until well combined.
- Pour the broth over the ingredients in the soup bowl, allow to sit for 2 minutes then enjoy.
Click on the links below to see more great content from our Close to Home Special Feature, which is proudly brought to you by Zip Water.
Recipe 3 Minute Chicken Nourish Bowl
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.