- Makes 12
- 40 minutes
- Difficulty Medium
- 9 Ingredients
Almond Meal Slice with Raspberries is beautiful anytime but particularly delicious when hot!
Serve this Almond Meal Slice on its own with a tea or coffee for morning tea with friends, add a dollop of double cream or icecream to make a deliciously decadent dessert or cut it into smaller portions for little nibble treats throughout the day.
If you are not a fan of almond meal, you could replace with hazelnut meal.
Either way, this Almond Meal Slice with Raspberries is on the top of our slice list right now!
Our favourite Almond Meal for this recipe is Absolute Organic Almond Meal (order today for $20 OFF your first order).
Ingredients (makes 12 slices)
- 1 cup almond meal
- 1/4 cup gluten-free plain flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 5 tbsp nuttelex margarine, or another butter substitute
- 3 x eggs
- 3 tbsp white sugar
- 7-8 tbsp almond milk
- 3/4 cup frozen raspberries
Notes... This recipe is also available on my blog, ineedafeed.wordpress.com
- To make your Almond Meal Slice, preheat your oven to 160°C (fan-forced), and grease a slice pan. Then in a bowl beat together the nuttelex and sugar until light and creamy, then add the eggs, beating well after each addition.
- Pour in the vanilla extract and almond milk, combine, and add the baking powder, the gluten free flour and the almond meal and mix thoroughly again.
- Pour into your prepared slice pan and smooth out to the corners, then sprinkle with the frozen raspberries and bake for 15-20 minutes, or until a skewer inserted into the centre comes out clean and the top is lightly browned.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool in slice pan before cutting and serving.
Almond Meal Slice a fave in your house? You might like to try these recipes too:
Recipe Almond Meal Slice with Raspberries
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.