- Makes 15
- 20 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 7 Ingredients
Perfect on the go breakfast, dessert or lunchbox treat!
Ingredients (makes 15 Muffins)
- 1 1/2 cups Self raising flour
- 1/2 cup Caster sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon Cinnamon
- 180ml Vanilla yoghurt (1 child sized tub)
- 1 Egg
- 1/2 cup Vegetable oil
- 2 Medium apples, cored, peeled and diced
- Pre heat oven to 180c (160c fan forced) Line muffin tin.
- Beat all wet ingredients in a bowl. Mix in dry ingredients. Fold in diced apple.
- Spoon into muffin cases. Bake for 20 minutes.
Recipe Apple cinnamon muffins
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.