- Makes 10
- 15 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 9 Ingredients
These Apple Ring Pancakes are a lovely naturally sweet treat for breakfast…or anytime!
Ingredients (makes 10 small pancake rings)
- 2 medium size Apples ( I used pink lady) Peeled & Cored
- 1 large Egg
- 2 tbsps Bertolli Extra Virgin Olive Oil Organic Fruity Taste
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup Milk
- 1 cup Flour (plain)
- 2 tsp Baking powder
- 1/2 tsp Cinnamon
- pinch Salt
- In a large bowl mix egg, butter, vanilla extract and milk with a whisk.
- Sift in flour, baking powder, cinnamon and salt and mix the batter until smooth
- Cut the apples into 1cm slices
- Heat pan on medium heat and add a little of the olive oil. Dunk each ring into the batter and place on pan.
- Wait until bubbles form on the batter, then flip. Cook until golden on both sides. Repeat until all apple rings are cooked. Add a little more oil before each batch.
- Top it off with your favorite toppings and enjoy!
We used Bertolli Extra Virgin Organic Olive Oil in this recipe and couldn't be more excited about the flavour this oil brings to the dish. Bertolli is the world’s no. 1 olive oil brand. Bertolli Organic is a range of extra virgin olive oils from organically grown olives. There are three flavour intensities so you can enjoy extra virgin with any dish; Gentile with a mellow, rounded flavour that goes well with white fish and other light flavours, Fruity with a fruity note that works well in dressings, marinades or for bread dipping and Robusto which pairs well with red meat or when roasting or BBQing. Bertolli Organic extra virgin olive oil contains just crushed olives, nothing else. Extra virgin olive oil is rich in antioxidants. The Bertolli Organic range carry the Australian Certified Organic logo. Bertolli Extra Virgin Olive Oil Organic is available at Woolworths and selected IGA stores nationally.
Recipe Apple Ring Pancakes
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.