- Makes 10
- 15 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 9 Ingredients
These Apple Ring Pancakes are a lovely naturally sweet treat for breakfast…or anytime!
Ingredients (makes 10 small pancake rings)
- 2 medium size Apples ( I used pink lady) Peeled & Cored
- 1 large Egg
- 2 TBS Melted butter
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup Milk
- 1 cup Flour (plain)
- 2 tsp Baking powder
- 1/2 tsp Cinnamon
- pinch Salt
- In a large bowl mix egg, butter, vanilla extract and milk with a whisk.
- Sift in flour, baking powder, cinnamon and salt and mix the batter until smooth
- Cut the apples into 1cm slices
- Heat pan on medium heat and melt butter. Dunk each ring into the batter and place on pan.
- Wait until bubbles form on the batter, then flip. Cook until golden on both sides
- Top it off with your favorite toppings and enjoy!
Recipe Apple Ring Pancakes
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.