- Makes 40
- 3 hours
- Difficulty Easy
- 4 Ingredients
Cute, tasty and guaranteed to be a hit at any function or afternoon tea!
Ingredients (makes 40 Bite size treats)
- 200g Sweetened condensed milk
- 250g Apricots, chopped into small pieces
- 1 cup Desiccated coconut
- 1 cup Dark chocolate melts
- Place the coconut, apricot and condensed milk together in a bowl. Mix well for a couple of minutes making sure it’s well combined.
- Line a small slice tray with baking paper, and pour the mix into it.
- With clean hands, press the mix into the tray until it’s an even thickness
- Place into the fridge for 2 hours until it’s firmed up. Once it’s firm, remove and cut into small bite size squares, and place them slightly apart on a tray lined with baking paper
- Melt the chocolate melts in the microwave in 30 second bursts (stirring well in between) until melted.
- Put melted Chocolate into a zip lock bag and snip a tiny bit of the end of the bag to form a disposable piping bag
- Drizzle the chocolate over the apricot squares then place them back in the fridge until chocolate is set.
- Try not to eat them all