- Makes 40
- 3 hours
- Difficulty Easy
- 4 Ingredients
Cute, tasty and guaranteed to be a hit at any function or afternoon tea!
Ingredients (makes 40 Bite size treats)
- 200g Sweetened condensed milk
- 250g Apricots, chopped into small pieces
- 1 cup Desiccated coconut
- 1 cup Dark chocolate melts
Notes... Keep in the fridge in an air tight container for up to a week ...but it won’t last that long !
- Place the coconut, apricot and condensed milk together in a bowl. Mix well for a couple of minutes making sure it’s well combined.
- Line a small slice tray with baking paper, and pour the mix into it.
- With clean hands, press the mix into the tray until it’s an even thickness
- Place into the fridge for 2 hours until it’s firmed up. Once it’s firm, remove and cut into small bite size squares, and place them slightly apart on a tray lined with baking paper
- Melt the chocolate melts in the microwave in 30 second bursts (stirring well in between) until melted.
- Put melted Chocolate into a zip lock bag and snip a tiny bit of the end of the bag to form a disposable piping bag
- Drizzle the chocolate over the apricot squares then place them back in the fridge until chocolate is set.
- Try not to eat them all
Recipe Apricot, Coconut and Dark Chocolate Bites
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.