- Makes 24
- 40 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 6 Ingredients
These apricot and coconut squares are perfect for school lunchboxes.
Ingredients (makes 24 Squares)
- 1 Cup Naturally popped popcorn
- 1 Cup Shredded coconut
- 2 Cups Rice bubbles
- 1 Cup Rolled oats
- 1 Cup Dried apricots, finely chopped
- 400g can Condensed milk
- Preheat oven 160c. Lightly grease and line the base of a 20x30cm pan.
- Combine the popcorn, coconut, rice bubbles and rolled oats in a bowl. Add the dried apricots and mix well. Pour over the condensed milk and mix until combined.
- Transfer mixture to the prepared pan and press into the base with the back of a spoon. Bake for 30-35 mins or until golden. Allow to cool before serving.
Recipe Apricot And Coconut Squares
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.