- Serves 10
- 20 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 8 Ingredients
Mini delicious cheesecakes that require no baking
Ingredients (serves 10)
- 250 gram Granita biscuits
- 80 gram Butter
- 250 gram Philadelphia cream cheese
- 1 cup Caster sugar
- 1/2 cup Cream
- 1 punnet Strawberries or frozen equivalent
- 1/2 lemon (juice)
- sprigs Of mint
- Crush the biscuits in a food processor until fine. Combine the melted butter and biscuits crumbs and press into 10 small martini glass and chill in the fridge.
- In a saucepan add the washed and hulled strawberries with half the sugar and cook on medium heat for 10 minutes. set aside to cool.
- Beat the Philadelphia cream cheese with the remaining caster sugar until smooth in consistency. Add the lemon juice and cream and beat for another 2 minutes.
- Evenly distribute the filling in the glasses. Refrigerate for 2 hours before serving. Decorate with the strawberry sauce and serve cold.
Can be made using different fruits for the sauce. Orange, raspberries, blueberries and passionfruit. Alternativelt you could crumble some chocolate on top.