- Makes 1
- 25 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 4 Ingredients
Quick, easy and a real crowd pleaser! This dip has people raving for days, even those who “don’t like artichokes”.
Ingredients (makes 1 Dip)
- 1 can artichoke hearts
- 1 cup whole egg mayonnaise
- 1 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 3-4 cloves garlic, crushed
- Preheat oven to 175 degrees C.
- Rinse artichokes, gently squeeze out excess water. Finely slice and add to mixing bowl.
- Add mayo, parmesan and garlic and mix to combine.
- Put in a large-enough ramekin or ovenproof serving bowl and pop in the oven. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until it forms a nice golden crust.
- Best served warm with mini toasts or bagel chips.
Recipe Baked Artichoke Dip
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.