- Serves 5
- 45 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 7 Ingredients
Ansell food handling gloves make preparing this meal easy! It is such a relief to be able to respond to young children quickly without worrying about having raw chicken on your hands. The kids will love this Baked Chicken Risotto!
Ingredients (serves 5)
- 400g Chicken thigh fillets
- 1/2 Onion, finely diced
- 1 cup Arborio or basmati rice, uncooked
- 1 litre Reduced salt chicken stock
- 150g Baby spinach leaves
- 400g Pumpkin, diced
- To serve Parmesan cheese
Notes... You can substitute broccoli, carrot, corn or green beans
- Wearing your Ansell food handling gloves, cut chicken into small strips.
- Heat a small amount of oil in non-stick frying pan over medium heat. Add chicken to pan and cook until browned. Remove from pan and set aside.
- Sauté onion until translucent. Add rice and stir to combine.
- Add stock, spinach and pumpkin to pan and bring to the boil for 1 minute.
- Transfer mixture to a baking dish. Place chicken on top of rice, cover and bake in an oven that has been preheated to 180C. Bake for 25 minutes.
- Remove lid, stir and return to oven, cooking for a further 10 minutes or until rice is cooked through and all liquid has been absorbed. Top with parmesan cheese.
Recipe Baked Chicken Risotto
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.