- Makes 1
- 20 minutes
- Difficulty Medium
- 7 Ingredients
I love this as an alternative to bread and rice. it tastes amazing right out of the oven and the lemon rind gives it such a zesty kick
Ingredients (makes 1 tray of yummy chips)
- 1 litre vegetable stock
- 250 grams instant polenta
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan
- 3 sprigs rosemary
- 1 tablespoon lemon rind
- pinch salt and pepper, to taste
- salt flakes to serve
- Bring the stock to the boil in a large heavy-based saucepan over medium-high heat. Use a balloon whisk to stir the stock. Gradually add the polenta in a thin steady stream, whisking constantly until all the polenta is incorporated into the stock. Reduce heat to medium and cook, stirring constantly with a wooden spoon, for 2 minutes or until mixture thickens and polenta is soft. Remove from heat and stir in the parmesan, rosemary and lemon rind .
- Pour the polenta evenly over the bases of the prepared pans and use the back of a spoon to smooth the surface. Cover with non-stick baking paper and set aside to cool. Place in the fridge for 4 hours or overnight to set
- bake in 180 degree oven until crisp and slightly brown approx 15-20 minutes
- remove from oven and serve with salt flakes.
Recipe Baked healthy polenta chips with lemon and rosemary
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.