- Makes 12
- 30 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 11 Ingredients
These Banana Muffins with dark chocolate are the ultimate treat! A delicious, rich and fudge-like consistency but with a protein punch from the yoghurt and all sorts of goodness from the bananas.
Ingredients (makes 12 )
- 3 Ripe Bananas
- 2 Eggs
- 1/2 Cup Yoghurt (Greek is best but any flavour will do)
- 1/2 Cup Milk (can use any milk - I use dairy or almond milk)
- 1/2 Cup Maple Syrup (the real stuff, not fake flavoured)
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- 1 Cup Wholemeal Flour
- 1/2 Cup Dark cocoa powder
- 1 tsp Baking soda
- 1/2 tsp Himalayan Pink salt
- 1/2 Cup Dark Choc chips
Notes... PS: These Dark Choc Banana Muffins freeze well. Great for school lunches as a treat but with lots of good ingredients ... the kids will have full tummies but with the goodness of long release energy.If you're a fan of these banana muffins, here's a few more MUFFIN recipes you might like to try:
- Preheat oven to 180 C.
- Mash bananas in large bowl. Add eggs & mix thoroughly. Then mix in the remaining wet ingredients (yoghurt, milk, maple syrup and vanilla).
- Add dry ingredients and mix until just combined. Fold in choc chips.
- Spoon mix into greased or lined muffin tins. Fill to about 2/3 full.
- Bake 30-35 min or until the toothpick-coming-out-clean test is passed. Cool for 10 min. Eat as many as you want!
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.