- Serves 4
- 35 minutes
- Difficulty Medium
- 8 Ingredients
This delicious octopus spring inspired recipe is only 8 ProPoints per serve.
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 1kg cleaned baby octopus
- ½ cup (125ml) sweet chilli sauce
- 2 Tbsp lime juice
- 1 Tbsp salt-reduced soy sauce
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 tsp grated fresh ginger
- 1 ½ Tbsp finely chopped fresh coriander
- 2 Tbsp finely chopped unsalted cashews
- Place octopus in a large saucepan of boiling water and cook for 1–2 minutes or until almost cooked through. Drain, then refresh octopus under cold water.
- Place 1⁄3 cup (80ml) sweet chilli sauce, lime juice, soy sauce, garlic and ginger in a large bowl. Add octopus, turning to coat. Stand for 15 minutes. Combine remaining chilli sauce and 2 teaspoons water in a small bowl.
- Lightly spray a barbecue or chargrill pan with oil and heat over medium-high heat. Remove octopus from marinade and cook for 2–3 minutes or until tentacles are charred. Transfer to a serving platter and sprinkle with coriander and cashews. Drizzle over chilli sauce mix and serve with rice.