- Serves 2
- Difficulty Easy
- 5 Ingredients
A simple way to use up beetroot leaves
Ingredients (serves 2)
- 1 packet spaghetti
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 5 cloves thinly sliced garlic
- 2 cups beetroot leaves, roughly chopped
- 2 tsp parmesan cheese
- Bring a pot of salted water to a boil. Add the spaghetti and cook to al dente. Reserve a couple ladles of pasta water, and then drain the pasta.
- Meanwhile, heat the olive oil in a large pan over medium heat. Add the garlic and cook until just softened but not browned, about 2 minutes. Add the beet greens, season with salt and pepper, and toss with the garlic until just wilted, about 2 to 3 minutes.
- Toss the wilted beet greens and Parmesan cheese with the spaghetti and add enough pasta water to loosen up the greens from clumping up.
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.