- 90 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 3 Ingredients
- 250 grams butter
- 1/2 cup castor sugar
- 2 and 2/3 cups plain flour
- Preheat oven to 150oC
- Blend butter and sugar together until light and fluffy. Gradually add flour and knead until smooth
- Roll out to about 3/4 cm thick and cut into desired shapes with cookie cutters. You can reroll leftover dough and cut more cookies.
- Place on Glad Bake lined cookie sheet and place in lower section of oven for 35 - 45 minutes.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool on tray.
Recipe Best Ever Shortbread!
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.