- Serves 6
- Makes 20
- 15 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 4 Ingredients
I use this recipe for biscuits that I have bought that my children don’t like. You can add chocolate powder, honey, peanut butter or cocoa to your mixture to change the flavour. You could also add dried fruit, choc chips. It’s up to you.
Ingredients (serves 6 | makes 20 Balls)
- 1 Packet Biscuits
- 1/2 - 1 tin Condensed Milk
- 3 Cups Coconut (shredded or dessicated)
- 1 cup Optional extra (peanut butter, chocolate chips, dried fruit)
- Blend your biscuits in a food processor until fine and crumbly and transfer to a bowl.
- Add 1 cup of coconut (and any optional extras you like) to the biscuits and stir through.
- Add approximately half a can of condensed milk and mix until even. If the mixture is not sticky and wet add some more. Depending on the biscuits chosen you may need the whole tin.
- Roll the sticky mixture into balls. Roll each ball in coconut until the outside is covered as pictured. Store in refrigerator
Recipe Biscuit ball sweet treat
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.