- Serves 2
- 10 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 10 Ingredients
For breakfast on-the-go! You just need a blender!
Ingredients (serves 2)
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 1 cup of milk (you can use almond, soy, oat, coconut)
- 1 large banana cut in big chunks
- 6 large strawberries cut in halves
- 1 apple (sweet or crisp type) core removed and cut in big cubes
- 6 almonds
- 1 tsp drinking dark chocolate
- 1/2 tsp chia seeds
- 1/2 tsp cacao powder
- 1/2 tsp maca powder
- Prepare all fruits and nuts and add them to an electric blender.
- Add yogurt, milk, chia seeds and powder.
- Whiz till all ingredients combined. Serve immediately.
No time to have a sit down breakfast? No problem. This recipe is so filling, kids can drink it with a straw and finish it in 2 minutes. Plenty of time to catch the school bus.