- Serves 3
- 50 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 6 Ingredients
This recipe with the rice, sausages and lentils is a great meal for the whole family.
Are your family’s hands as clean as they could be? APPLY TO REVIEW Dettol Liquid Hand Wash here
Ingredients (serves 3)
- 1 cup brown rice
- 2 1/2 cups water or vegetable stock
- 6 pork sausages cut into chunky pieces, skin removed
- 400 grams tinned brown lentils, washed and rinsed
- olive oil
Notes... If you don't have an All-in-One Cooker, you can cook the rice in a normal pressure cooker or on the stove. Towards the end add the lentils. Cook the sausage chunks in a pan with some olive oil. Then mix all together. I hope you like it!
- Add olive oil to All-in-One Cooker inner pot. Press SAUTE/SEAR LOW TEMP for 5 minutes and START. Add the sausage chunks and stir from time to time (Don't cover with the lid)
- Add lentils, rice, water and some salt to the inner pot. Mix.
- Put on the lid. Use the Pressure Cooking function, Manual, for 30 minutes. Press START. (Check valve is on SEAL)
- Move valve on VENT, then open the lid and enjoy!
Recipe Brown rice, sausages and lentils
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.