This yummy brunch muffin recipe, makes a yummy, healthy breakfast treat for all the family. Although we love to enjoy them anytime of day!
- 1 cup self raising flour
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon pinch salt
- 1/2 cup caster sugar
- 1 carrot, grated
- 1/3 cup raisins
- 1/2 chopped walnuts
- 3/4 cup shredded coconut
- 1 apple, grated
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 vegetable oil
- 1tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 180o C.
- Sift flour, cinnamon and salt into a large bowl.
- Add the sugar, carrot, raisins, nuts, coconut and apple and mix well until combined.
- Add the eggs, oil and vanilla and stir again until combined.
- Spoon mixture into greased muffin tins and bake in preheated oven for 20 minutes or until risen and golden brown.