- Makes 27
- 60 minutes
- Difficulty Medium
- 13 Ingredients
These gorgeous carrot cake biscuits will make a delicious treat for Santa's reindeer!
Ingredients (makes 27 Cookies)
- 250g Softened unsalted butter
- 3/4 cup Caster sugar
- 3/4 cup Brown sugar
- 2 tsp Vanilla extract
- 2 Eggs
- 2 1/2 cups Plain flour
- 1/2 tsp Ground ginger
- 2 tsp Ground cinnamon
- 2 tsp Mixed spice
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Baking soda
- 3/4 cup Finely chopped walnuts
- 2 cups Grated carrot
- Beat sugars and butter on medium speed until mixed and creamy.
- Add eggs and vanilla, beat until well mixed.
- Add flour, baking soda, cinnamon and salt, mix on low speed, until well mixed.
- Add carrot and walnuts, mix on low until combined.
- Line 3 baking sheets with baking paper. Using dessert or soup spoons, spoon the mix onto the trays ensuring there is enough space between the biscuits as they'll spread durimg the baking process.
- Bake in a fan forced oven at 180°C for 13-15 minutesuntil lightly brown. Remove trays and place on racks to cool.
- Once cooled decorate by using royal icing to stick half a glace cherry for a nose, currents for eyes and walnuts for antlers.
Recipe Carrot Cake Reindeer Cookies
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.