- Makes 24
- 25 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 8 Ingredients
This recipe came from my girls’ daycare, many years ago.
Ingredients (makes 24 Small or 12 large)
- 1 3/4 cups Wholemeal self-raising flour
- 125g Butter
- 1/2 cup Brown sugar
- 1 cup Sultanas
- 2 Eggs, beaten
- 2 tbsp Honey
- 2 small Or 1 large carrot, peeled and grated
- 1 Juice and zest of orange
Notes... If you want to omit the sultanas, double the amount of carrot.
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees. Rub flour and butter together until it resembles bread crumbs.
- Combine the remaining ingredients to the flour mixture.
- Spoon even amounts into lined muffin trays. Bake for 15 minutes or until golden.
Recipe Carrot cupcakes
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.