This recipe came from my girls’ daycare, many years ago.
Ingredients (makes 24 Small or 12 large)
- 1 3/4 cups Wholemeal self-raising flour
- 125g Butter
- 1/2 cup Brown sugar
- 1 cup Sultanas
- 2 Eggs, beaten
- 2 tbsp Honey
- 2 small Or 1 large carrot, peeled and grated
- 1 Juice and zest of orange
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees. Rub flour and butter together until it resembles bread crumbs.
- Combine the remaining ingredients to the flour mixture.
- Spoon even amounts into lined muffin trays. Bake for 15 minutes or until golden.