- Makes 12
- 10 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 4 Ingredients
These little Cheat’s Choc Raspberry Tartlets are super cute, super quick and the perfect treat for when you need a little something in a hurry.
Ingredients (makes 12 tartlets)
- 1 packet 12 ready made sweet pastry cases (mini size)
- 250g Block Cream Cheese, cut into 2cm cubes
- 1/2 cup Dark Chocolate Melts
- 1 punnet Raspberries
Notes... Try any combination of flavours you like - Banana + Caramel on top of the cream cheese | Caramel, Walnuts and Toasted Coconut | Mixed Berries
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees celcius (fan forced).
- Place ready made sweet pastry cases into a muffin tray or onto a baking tray (lined with baking paper).
- Place a 2cm block of cream cheese into each pastry case and top with a dark chocolate melt.
- Place into the oven for just long enough for the choc melts to start to melt then take out of the oven and add a few little pieces of fresh raspberry.
Recipe Cheat’s Choc Raspberry Tartlets
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.