- Serves 8
- 40 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 10 Ingredients
Cheesy Tuna Pasta Bake ticks so many boxes … don’t you think?
Whether it’s a busy weeknight and you need dinner on the table in a half hour, you’re wanting to get the kids to start helping with cooking dinner or you need a really easy and yet substantial side dish when you’re feeding a crowd, a big Cheesy Tuna Pasta Bake is always a winner.
We love that this recipe is literally a ‘throw everything together’ recipe. Then while it’s bubbling away in the oven, you can sort something else out (or have a wine)!
We adore Sirena Tuna in Olive Oil for this recipe – we use the large tin but you could get away with the smaller tin if you wanted to save a few dollars (or your family don’t like to double down on tuna).
So … hands up who needs a fresh take on their Pasta Bakes! This one is sure to please.
Ingredients (serves 8)
- 1 packet Pasta Shells, cooked until just al dente
- 400g Tin Tuna (any brand is fine but Sirena Tuna in Oil is our favourite for this recipe)
- 2 cups Baby Spinach Leaves
- 1 small Brown Onion, finely diced
- 600ml Thickened Cream
- 1 tbsp Dijon Mustard
- 1 tsp Sea Salt
- 1 tsp Finely ground pepper
- 2 tsp Cornflour
- 2 cups Mozarella Cheese, shredded or grated
- Combine the onion, cream, mustard, salt, pepper and cornflour in the bottom of a large mixing bowl and mix thoroughly to distribute ingredients and remove any lumps of cornflour.
- Add the pasta shells, the tuna (drain about half the oil away) and the baby spinach and mix thoroughly.
- Pour the mix into a large ovenproof baking dish and then sprinkle with the mozarella cheese.
- Bake for 30 - 40 minutes until everything is hot through and the cheese is beautifully melted.
Cheesy Tuna Pasta Bake at the top of your list because everyone loves tuna?Here's a few more TUNA recipes you might like to try ...
Recipe Cheesy Tuna Pasta Bake
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.