These Cherry Ripe Truffles are a twist on an old favourite recipe of chocolate truffles.
You can substitute Cherry Ripe for any chocolate such as Peppermint Crisp. Adjust food colouring to suit your preference.
Ingredients (serves 10 | makes 40 balls )
- Arrowroot biscuits 1 packet
- Cherry ripe 4 bars
- Sweetened condensed milk 1 tin
- Cocoa powder 1 and a half tablespoons
- Desiccated coconut 1/3 cup plus extra for rolling
- Coconut oil 1/3 cup
- Red food colouring A few drops to desired colour
- Process biscuits into fine crumbs, add chopped cherry ripe and process until blended. Add cocoa, coconut amd mix until combined. Add sweetened condensed milk and melted coconut oil and mix well. Roll mixture into balls of desired size and roll in coloured coconut. Place in fridge to firm. Coloured coconut - add a few drops of red food colouring to coconut and mix through to colour to desired colour.
If you like all things Cherry Ripe, you might like to try these recipes: