- Makes 6
- 40 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 8 Ingredients
I love this recipe for chicken and leek pies it’s so tasty! I wanted to share it with you!
Ingredients (makes 6 small pies)
- 500 g diced chicken
- 2 leeks, sliced
- 200 ml cream
- dried tarragon
- turmeric powder
- olive oil
- 2 sheets puff pastry, defrost (cut each sheet in 4 little squares)
Notes... If you prefer you can use the 2 sheets of puff pastry to make a single big pie!
- Preheat the oven at 180 degrees.
- In a large pan cook the sliced leeks in olive oil till soft. Remove from the pan and set aside.
- Add the diced chicken to the pan and cook until brown.
- Add the cooked leeks to the pan, together with the cream, some salt, some turmeric powder and some tarragon. Cook until the cream is nicely reduced.
- Spray a 6-tartlet baking set with olive oil and gently put 1/4 of one puff pastry sheet on the top of each well. Leave the sides hanging out.
- Pour the chicken and leek mix on the top of the 6 pastries.
- Use the other 4 little squares of puff pastry to close the pies.
- You will have 2 squares remaining. If you want you can use them to cover the top. I made hearts.
- Brush some olive oil on the top of the pies and bake for 25 minutes.
Recipe Chicken and leek pies
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.